Job Posting OPEN
Dunigan Membership Services Associate
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit, charitable organization committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Dunigan Membership Services Associate maintains a supportive, positive atmosphere that welcomes and respects all individuals. Dunigan Membership Services Associate responds to member and guest needs and promotes memberships and programs.
Multiple shifts available:
- 4:00p-8:00p Weekdays
- 5:45a-12:00p Saturday
- 8:00a-1:00p Saturday
- 1:00p-6:00p Saturday
- 9:00a-2:00p Saturday
- 2:00p-6:00p Saturday
- 12:00p - 6:00p Sunday
- two weekends a month and holiday hours required
- Adhere to policies related to boundaries with youth.
- Complete required abuse risk management training.
- Report suspicious or inappropriate behaviors and policy violations.
- Follow mandated abuse reporting requirements.
- Adhere to job specific abuse risk management responsibilities.
- Ensure check-in procedures are followed.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Membership and program enrollment
- Answering phone and assisting members with questions and concerns
- Performing various clerical duties
- Handle and resolve membership concerns and inform supervisors of unusual situations or unresolved issues.
- Building relationships with members as well as help members connect with one another.
- Provides excellent service to members, guests, and program participants in the Y and on the phone, contributing to member retention.
- Help maintain cleanliness and organization of the lobby area.
- Applies all YMCA policies dealing with member services.
**This position required a minimum two weekend shifts per month. Early morning openings, evenings, and weekend shifts may be included.
● CPR/AED, First Aid, Oxygen and Blood Borne Pathogen training required within 60 days of employment.
● Child Abuse Prevention training required on/before first day of work.
● Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
● Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community
● Previous customer service or other related experience.
● Basic knowledge of computers.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
● The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
● Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust.
● The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.