Job Posting CLOSED
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit, charitable organization
committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living
and social responsibility. The YMCA Sports department is seeking a
highly-motivated, driven, energetic and seasoned Gymnastics Coach to join an
established, and successful gymnastics program.
- Adhere to policies related to boundaries with youth.
- Complete required abuse risk management training.
- Adhere to procedures related to managing high-risk activities and supervising
- Report suspicious or inappropriate behaviors and policy violations.
- Follow mandated abuse reporting requirements.
- Coordinate schedule of staff for programming.
- Communication with parents of participants.
- Quality control of the gymnastics program.
- Coordinator will be given input on marketing strategies as well as growth and
direction of the gymnastics program.
● CPR/AED, First Aid, Oxygen and Blood Borne Pathogen training required
within 60 days of employment.
● Child Abuse Prevention training required before/on first day of working with
● 3 years of gymnastics experience strongly preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
● The physical demands described here are representative of those that must
be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
● Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, and the ability to adjust.
● The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.