Job Posting OPEN
Child Care Services Team Lead
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
Under the direction of the Child Care Program Coordinator, the Child
Care Team Lead will assist in the operation of multiple Child Care sites,
oversight of on-site staff, administrative duties at assigned sites and
ensuring purposeful programming is meeting program standards
● Assist with leadership of 4-5 program sites on a
year-round basis in both Before & After School programs and Summer Day Camp
● Adhere to policies related to
boundaries with youth.
● Complete required abuse risk
● Adhere to procedures related to managing
high-risk activities and supervising youth.
● Report suspicious or inappropriate
behaviors and policy violations.
mandated abuse reporting requirements.
● Assist with the supervision of Site Directors,
Head Counselors and Counselors in Before & After School and Day Camp
● Provide direction and motivation to all site
● Ensure curriculum, program activities and all
functions of a successful site are being followed.
● Communicate effectively with parents, facility
officials, and fellow workers.
● Assists with
recruiting, screening, selection, onboarding, training and mentoring of on-site
Assists with staff reviews and site evaluations.
● Attend and assist with staff meetings and
training programs as deemed necessary by your supervisor.
● Assist with administrative duties as assigned.
● Participate in special events, implement family
engagement and parent communications.
● Be the first to go into ratio at one of your
● Be and set the example of excellency to other
staff with an attitude of professionalism.
● This job description is subject to change
depending on program needs by the Child Care Leadership Team and Child Care
Must be at least
18 years of age and out of high school.
Aid, and Oxygen training required within 60 days of employment.
Abuse Prevention, Bloodborne Pathogen
and New Employee Orientation training required
before/on first day of working with youth.
Adhere to YMCA
policies and procedures.
Will need to be
sensitive and mature, able to relate well to both children and adults. Must be
fair to all.
outgoing personality, be warm and friendly, and have stability for program
leadership and supervision qualities.
demonstrate creativity with daily planning and activities.
Be able to work
Monday-Friday, during program times.
outside of program hours to plan, train, and meet with supervisors.
transportation to travel from one site to another during the program.
knowledge of the YMCA’s mission and be able to convey it to the community.
Willing and able
to communicate with parents and facility officials in a positive manner.
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision,
and the ability to adjust.
noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to noisy